BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Welcome to my world!

Helooo,holaa,hai n many m0re...^^
Welc0me to my page...full with my stories bout myself n my 'left n right' view...
EnJoY It!!


glitter-graphics.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

:share is caring:



_________________________________
"Share is caring"
I owez hear bout it
and i'm wondering wether is true or not
Its hard to share with other wat u fel,ur sadness especialy
Problem owez make us sad n think -vely
fel tired??
yaa I agree
Cz for me its really tired and I owez wanna cry like a baby
so sure im not a baby perhaps
Just cry can I do to make it calm
fel bit better den nothing I guess
I wanna to shout!!!
But I can't
Can U imagine it?
U want to smile
A real smile
but the thing is:
I just can make a "fake" smile n0w
I dun knw where the real one gone
Still waiting for the happiness in my life
But 
When it wil come, I os0 dun knw
Still searching of it
TIRED
&
TIRED
But wat can I do
I av to be PATIENT
Be STRONGER
________________________________________


P/s~Tq for u...tq for being myside...Hear my problems and care for me...
I try my best to b strong person...

0 comments: